Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas time

So we took some Christmas pictures this week. Does anyone have any tips for getting twins to both look at you and smile as well as a 6 year old? It took some serious effort, and the final choice for our Christmas cards did not contain 3 smiling children. No one was crying so I say close enough. We took pictures until we ended up with one of these
I really think it is my favorite out of the bunch, though. I was the mother that took pictures when my first son cried, and shared them with the world. I love them just as much as the happy ones. Speaking of which, my little momma's boy who rarely gives anyone a glimpse of his infectious smile gave me one of these.
I want to blow them both up and put them in gigantic frames on the wall. Too bad they are in Christmas outfits.

So we are working on the sleeping through the night thing, and I was fooled by my little twinsters. They did so awesome at the beginning, but the past couple nights (while I am battling a sinus infection, too) I have had to go in and give pacifiers at least 5 times or more. Good thing I am sleeping on the couch and not upstairs. I hate going up and down stairs in the middle of the night. I must share, though, we have a good soundtrack to sleep to. These awesome cds called Rockabye Baby! that turn popular rock music into lullabyes for babies, so mom and dad can enjoy them. Search Amazon.com for rock a bye baby I promise if you check these out you will not be disappointed. My favorites are the Beatles and Beach Boys, and Hubby's is the Guns N Roses album. I also bought one as a shower present for my sister in law who loves Greenday, so she was ecstatic.

Hope everyone sleeps well tonight, and I wish my son would. Off to pacify him once again....

No comments:

Post a Comment